To the outside world, MOJO is a team of website designers, developers, and project managers. However, within our culture, we are artisans and craftsmen who take great pride in what we create and our experiences with the world. Every day, we come to perfect our craft, and we seek new challenges that allow us to leverage our creativity to solve problems for our clients. Our team’s steadfast processes ensure we maintain high levels of creativity and technical superiority in every website, mobile application, and digital creative we publish, simultaneously providing a great client and customer experience.
We are expanding our markets and seeking to join arms with a high-level polished sales executive. Partnering with MOJO removes ceilings, unrealistic quotas, constantly changing pay plans designed to discourage, and typical sales "wheel spinning" burnout.
- Identifying and recruiting potential clients
- Design creative commercial constructs, lead complex negotiation, and identify win-win scenarios/solutions
- Representing MOJO in external meetings with executives from other companies
- Working cross-functionally with developers, designers, business development, to launch products and partnerships
The ideal Business Development Specialist should possess the following:
- 5+ years of work experience, in strategic partnerships or business development at technology, creative or marketing companies
- Experience working with product to define product strategy and product requirements
- Experience co-creating innovative new offerings in collaboration with clients
- Experience developing and leading cross functional initiatives
- Experience negotiating complex agreements and finding win-win solutions
MUST BE HUMBLE, HUNGRY, & DILIGENT! Consistently executing is extremely important, but knowing the industry and being passionate about serving is critical!
WHAT WE EXPECT:
The MOJO team evolved over time and we are always finding ways to be 1% better than we were yesterday. However, that requires three personal traits in our teammates:
- We learn from everyone and everyone teaches everyone. There is ZERO room for pride, but unlimited CreIT-E.
- If you don't love what you do and crave it when the bad days come, they will seem tougher if you don't hunger to work on your craft.
- Demonstrate your passion and awareness of your commitment to the team in what you do and how you affect our success.
- Working amongst a highly talented team - the best of the best
- Casual Remote Work Environment
- Health Insurance with generous employer contribution
- Generous PTO (accumulation begins day 1!)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Employer Paid Long Term Disability
- 401k with 3% salary contribution from MOJO (even if you do not contribute!)
- Paid Holidays (New Years, Memorial, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Friday after Thanksgiving
- Paid Office Closure Break from 12/25-1/1
- Fun Fridays Memorial Day - Labor Day (roll out every Friday 2 hours early to start your weekend)