Our rapidly growing multi-media design and marketing agency is currently seeking an outstanding creative mind to join our team! The perfect candidate is someone who excels in both web and print mediums and has the portfolio to prove it!
It is the mission of our company to successfully grow our client's businesses through the strategic planning and execution of successful marketing.
It is the mission of our company to help our clients successfully grow and market their businesses through strategic planning and execution. We will accomplish this through a variety of marketing platforms, including but not limited to online advertising, printed materials, websites, social media, television, radio, networking and everything in between.
We are looking for an incredibly creative, detail-oriented, organized, client-focused, and deadline-driven individual to work with our design team. This individual must have experience with graphic design in various print AND web platforms.
- Print design of strategically branded materials, including flyers, brochures, posters, banners, business cards, etc.
- Website design, including multi-page responsive layouts, landing pages, banner ads, and other web-based graphics.
- Minor code editing, website chops, and development.
Essential Skills, Experience & Competencies:
- Above all…TALENT – with an ONLINE portfolio of recent work.
Must have significant experience with:
- Artistry skills and understanding of design fundamentals
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign: Design for print and digital projects.
- Dreamweaver: Structure and editing of HTML and CSS
Must have a working understanding of:
- The web design process
- Website integration into a content management system.
- Basic HTML and CSS code editing
- Mac and PC operating systems
Helpful but not required:
- CMS integration, including Drupal and WordPress
- Webflow online website design tool
- Exceptional writing, storytelling, copy-editing and proofreading skills
- Other Adobe Creative Suite applications such as Premier or After Affects
- BA or AA in graphic design or a related field. An equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for a degree.